...but today I'm wondering about other things. For the first time in MONTHS, probably the first time this year, I set my Facebook chat status to 'online' and, of course, no one is online. All of these people that constantly yell at me to 'turn on your chat!' and naturally they aren't there either. Almost an empty feeling. I've been trying to fill the void with Mr. Stroup's favorite method of devotions, reading a chapter of Proverbs a day. Not sure how well they're sinking in, but I'm trying. Of course those LOTR devotion books are fun too. I love it when friends buy you something that puzzles you, and you don't use or even fully appreciate at the time, but years later value more than you could ever express. That being said, I'll attempt it: THANK YOU ELLEN!!!! Better than just devotional books, I know you'll always be my friend no matter what, and you genuinely care about the state of my soul. That means a lot girl! Endless hugs for you!
On the upside of life, I've been accepted to and received scholarships from 5 of the 11 colleges that I applied to. Colorado School of Mines, Barry University, Grace College, St. Joseph's College, and Xavier University. Not a bad list to choose from!
In other news, go Colts! Headed to the Superbowl for the 2nd time in so many years! And better yet it saves us from a stuffy day in uniforms at school, so I'm all for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment